Custom Lab Cabinet Design & Installation
Ravensberg, Inc. offers expert casework services, including design, product selection, budget, installation and scheduling, safety issues, interfacing with existing systems, and service. When you choose Ravensberg for your casework project, you will receive a team dedicated to creating the most functional yet appealing laboratory space that meets your needs. Request a quote for lab cabinets today!
Flexible Solutions That Suit Your Needs
Ravensberg provides design and installation services for lab furniture, casework, fume hoods, and equipment. We have all styles of lab furniture – fixed, flexible, stationary, mobile, wood, metal, stainless steel, laminate, and more – making it easy to find the best solution for you.
With Ravensberg, you don’t have to worry about contacting another company to complete your project – we handle all aspects with professionalism and superior customer service. Our team members range from designers to customer representatives to installers, whose primary goal is to provide you with the best possible laboratory arrangement.
There are endless possibilities to create flexible solutions customized to your specific needs and workflow. Whatever your space or storage needs, our well-organized methodologies will bring life to your workspace requirements. Our installers are trained and certified to install your equipment right the first time, so your team can continue their work in your new laboratory environment.
Plastic Laminate Casework
Plastic laminate casework offers laboratory color and style that’s both durable and long-lasting. We work with you to deliver durable cabinetry, countertops, and millwork based on your unique specifications. Our designers can assist you with door and drawer configurations to allow for the most efficient and productive system.
Wood Laboratory Casework
Introduce a warm, inviting, and professional look to your laboratory setting with high-quality wood casework. From casework design to installation, we provide exceptional service and the highest quality in our top-tier wood laboratory furniture. Our proven process will ensure you get excellent wood lab cabinets, tables, and other casework.
Ask about our lifetime warranty!
Painted/Stainless Steel Casework
As a distributor of top-quality painted and stainless steel laboratory cabinets, tables, casework, countertops, and other metal furniture, we provide you with everything you need. We’ll work with you to complete your architectural design based on your project’s specific technical requirements.
Fume Hoods & Exhaust Systems
We are a full-service dealer for Air Master Systems, Diversified Woodcrafts, and Sheldon Laboratory Systems, the premier manufacturers of quality laboratory casework and fume hoods.
Benefits of Custom Lab Cabinets
Custom lab cabinets offer a variety of advantages, such as the following:
- Suited to your unique needs: Custom laboratory casework lets you tailor your cabinets’ design and material to fit your laboratory’s needs. You can also reconfigure your lab cabinets as your goals change.
- Maximized space: With increased flexibility, you can ensure that your layout utilizes all available space efficiently and effectively. As a result, you maximize storage capacity and create an ergonomic workspace.
- Increased safety: Custom lab cabinets help ensure protection against hazardous materials. Adequately sealed and secured cabinetry improves the safety of your laboratory environment.
- Improved productivity: Well-organized storage makes it easier for technicians to locate items quickly and work efficiently with fewer distractions.
- Proven Durability: Custom laboratory casework is more resistant to wear and tear when built with quality materials. As a result, you can save on replacement costs and keep your operations running smoothly.
- Cost-effectiveness: While the initial cost of purchasing custom laboratory casework may be higher than standard models, it’s often a cost-effective long-term investment due to its increased durability.
- Aesthetics: Custom casework can enhance your laboratory’s appearance and boost its professionalism. Increased aesthetics creates a pleasant working environment for staff and visitors alike.
Offering Lab Cabinet Solutions for:
- Sinks, Faucets, and Fixtures
- Nurses Stations
- Profile Counters
- Charging Desks
- Mobile Tables
- Reagent Racks
- Shelving Systems
- Overhead Service Carriers
Five Reasons We Should Handle Your Casework Project
Contact Our Lab Cabinet Design and Installation Team
Ravensberg, Inc. has provided storage solutions for institutional markets since 1958. With our family-oriented mindset and long history of successful projects, our lab casework installation, service, and maintenance offerings are second to none. In addition, you can rely on us to quickly turn around quotes for your custom solution, providing answers and informing your next steps.
When we begin a project, we don’t stop working with you until its completion. As a customer of Ravensberg, you are a part of the family, and we will cater to your unique needs. Contact us today to get started creating your functional and stylish lab cabinets!