Whether you need timely service response to a movable wall emergency and need assistance ASAP, need to test or certify existing fume hoods for air flow concerns, would like to set up an annual maintenance program to prolong the life of your existing products, or just need a minor part or service, contact us today!
Operable Wall Service & Maintenance
We are the Midwest’s premier movable wall service & maintenance experts you can count on.
We provide exceptional service not only for the products we help design, sell & install but we also specialize in repair work for all types of operable walls, air walls, partitions & more. Ravensberg, Inc. offers factory-trained field service technicians that can repair any operable partition or movable wall system, regardless of the manufacturer. In addition to recovering and repairing wall partitions, we also provide maintenance & service contracts to fit your needs.
Repair & Service
- Emergency service – we can service any manufacturer
- Recovering & replacement of panels
- Renovation & retrofit existing systems
- Panel surface & cleaning
- Full inspections & evaluations
- Acoustical adjustments
- ASAP moving
- Preventative maintenance
- Annual inspections & evaluations
- Adjust operable walls & track
- Identify & eliminate impact problems with surrounding architecture
- Identify & fix design and installation flaws
Casework Service & Maintenance
We help you maintain your lab systems & accessories to maximize the productivity of your space.
- Countertop repairs & replacements
- Cabinet repairs & rearrangements
Fume Hood Inspections & Repairs
Ravensberg, Inc. provides ongoing service & support for fume foods through annual certification, testing & preventative maintenance programs.
- Routine fume hood performance testing & certification in accordance with ANSI Z9.5
- Diagnose any deficiencies found & develop a program to fix them while minimizing disruptions
- Troubleshoot fume hood performance issues
- Customized repair & maintenance programs are tailored to each customers’ need & can range from a single repair of a single hood or a bi-annual preventative maintenance agreement for multiple hoods.